Hello and welcome to the start of the 2010-2011 Metro State Inline Hockey season. This article includes all pertinent information about tryouts. Please read all info carefully and respond with any questions. We at Metro Inline would appreciate an RSVP if you intend to tryout for the upcoming season, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1) Date and Time and Directions:
- 845pm-1045pm, August 29th 2010 and Rocky Mountain Roller Hockey.
- If you need directions, please go to Metro Inline’s webpage for a map. You can also go the rink’s website, rmrhl.org.
- PLEASE ARRIVE AT 8PM TO REGISTER, PAY, STRETCH AND DRESS.
- Please bring $40 to tryouts. This will pay for rink time and supplies for tryouts. Please bring check or cash. Credit Cards will not be accepted.
- The drills for tryouts will be outlined before you step on the rink. Please go over this info after check-in so you understand what we are doing, which will help keep tryouts smooth and fun.
4) Tryouts will go as follows:
- 1) 845pm-850pm – On rink for 5 minutes of warm-up and stretch. Warm-ups and stretch will be collective and together. Please be on rink no later than 845 so we can start on time.
- 2) 850pm-930pm – Drills. These will include skating, stick-handling, passing, and much more. There will be water breaks during this time so please bring water with you. The rink has water fountains, but it may be more convenient to bring a water bottle with you.
- 3) 930pm-945pm – Break for coaches to evaluate players and put teams together for scrimmage.
- 4) 945pm-1020pm – Scrimmage
- 5) 1020pm-1035pm – Shootout
- 6) 1035pm-1045pm – Recap of tryouts and what to expect in the weeks after tryouts
5) If you know if anyone who is interested in trying out, please send their email address to email@example.com or forward this article to them.
We are excited about the upcoming season and hope that you will be a part of it. We look forward to seeing you at tryouts and welcome any questions or concerns!!!
Metro State Inline Hockey