Take a look at the top 5 advantages to taking part in this year’s 2011 Tour Cup Series National Tournament at Joe Dumar’s Field House in Detroit, MI
1. Our Date: June 23-26, 2011 is a perfect date for those preparing for any or all of the big three tournaments that I am sure you are considering participating in.
Tour Cup Series – June 23-26, 2011Detroit, MI
TOHRS – July 1-10, 2011Frisco, TX
NARCh – July 15-31, 2011Estero, FL
State Wars – August 3-14, 2011 Cincinnati, OH
2. Length of Commitment, Location, and Flexible Scheduling: To participate in the Tour Cup Series National teams will only need to make a minimal time commitment of 2-3 days which means less time away from work and home, and more money in your pocket. Plus, Detroit, MI is within a manageable driving distance. Our highly experienced staff will also try their best to work around any scheduling conflicts that are presented to us before putting out the official schedule.
3. Great Competition: Quality organizations have already expressed their commitment to attending the event. Some of them include:
- Tour Bordercats
- Detroit Mission Stars
- Tour Excitement
- Buffalo Wings
- Buffalo Fusion
- The Storm
We are expecting in the vicinity of 100 teams and your organization would only add to everyone’s experience.
4. Professional Championship Introductions and Professional PA throughout the Event: No other tournament offers professional championship introductions like the Tour Cup Series. We contract out the assignment to the Chicago Rush’s (arena football team) entertainment group. The introductions include great music, a laser light and fog show with a professionally trained public address announcer performing throughout the weekend.
AND WE SAVED THE BEST ADVANTAGE FOR LAST……….
5. Price: Teams taking advantage of our discount programs can play for as low as $605.00 per team!
These are just some of the main advantages to taking part in our National tournament. Please check out a short highlight video from our 2010 Inaugural National Tournament. This video shows some of the excitement from last year’s event. The great news is we plan on making this year’s event even bigger, better, and most of all more fun!
Hopefully the information presented to you has you as excited about our 2011 National Tournament. Please feel free to contact Tour Cup Series anytime by email at Director@tourcupseries.com or by phone at 312-450-3606 with any further questions. You can also visit their webpage at www.tourcupseries.com.
Thank you and please enjoy your 2011 roller hockey tournament season!